we have created an easy to follow guide for reporting any issues you may have with your new home. please click the download button below.
in an emergency please contact:
SO WHAT IS CLASSED AS AN EMERGENCY?
• Complete failure of the heating system
• Complete failure of the hot water system or both heating and hot water*
• A water leak which cannot be contained
• Complete failure of the electrics *
• Blocked Drains
• Lock not working on a ground floor door
• Alarm system not working
• Roof leaks – if this is caused by storm damage please call your building insurance company in the first instance **
* Before reporting an Emergency please ensure the issue is not due to a local power cut or gas failure.
** Please Note that Health & Safety regulations prevent anyone working on a roof during adverse weather conditions or in darkness.